Thanks for catching me LIVE on TATTERED TV just now... I had a great time though it was a little frustrating with all the darn technical dififculties. I swear Ustream and I do not get along! Nevertheless, I'm glad that the video(s) got recorded and that you can go back anytime to view the recording and make the project.
Here is what we did..
Here are the supplies list for the project:
- Walnut Hollow 10x10 Basswood Canvas
- Prima Marketing Cinderella Crown Vine 549206
- Prima Marketing Floret Tammyra 548155
- Prima Marketing Holiday Crimson flower 553418
- Kaisercrafts Clear Rhinestones
- Kaisercrafts wood flourishes - wings
- Simple Stories "25 days of Christmas" 4x6 Vertical Journaling Card Elements #1712
- Simple Stories "25 days of Christmas" 4x6 Journaling Card Elements #1711
- Simple Stories "25 days of Christmas" Peace Love Joy #1708 (SIZE = 6" x 6")
- Simple Stories "25 days of Christmas" Naughty or Nice #1706 (SIZE = 6" x 9")
- Maya Road Tulle Pleat Trim - Cinnamon TL1955
- Maya Road Double Pleat trim - Green
- May Arts Gold trim
- Cream twine
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Brown cardstock
- Glue and foam dots
Here are the Tattered Angels products I used:
- Medallion Chalkboard Mist
- Decadance Chalkboard Mist
- Valentia Chalkboard Mist
- Scarlet Glimmer Mist
- Olive Vine Glimmer Mist
- Hammered Copper Glimmer Glam
- Rockin' on Sunshine Glimmer Glam
- Flirty Glimmer Glaze
And to view the projects, you can go here:
The broadcast/video is in 2 parts.. so sorry about this as there were some problems with the recording!
Enjoy the project!!